The USD/CAD is rejecting the trend line and the POC zone 1.2580-1.2600 with a very congested move that still lacks the real bearish momentum. The weakness in oil prices weighs on CAD and that could be the reason for a consolidation without a bearish break. However if the pair keeps rejecting the POC zone we might see a drop to 1.2561, 1.2542 and 1.2512. The pair should find buyers there due to its strong weekly support (W L3) that hasn't been tested yet.
- W H3 -1.2055 should give another upside boost to the pair.
- W L3 - Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Weekly Interim Support)
- W H3 - Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Weekly Interim Resistance)
- W H4 - Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Strong Weekly Resistance)
- D H4 - Daily Camarilla Pivot (Very Strong Daily Resistance)
- D L3 - Daily Camarilla Pivot (Daily Support)
- D L4 - Daily H4 Camarilla (Very Strong Daily Support)
- POC - Point Of Confluence (The zone where we expect price to react aka entry zone)