The GBP/USD is making a continuation trade possible with the consolidation below the D H3 camarilla pivot with strong fibonacci confluence. Session Recap webinar presented more than 50 pips on the table with the GBP/USD setup. At this point the POC zone ( 50.0 fib, D H3, EMA89, ATR pivot) 1.3125-1.3145 could reject the price towards 1.3080. If the price breaks 1.3080, further bearish momentum could target 1.3050, 1.3020 and 1.2995. For this scenario to succeed the price needs to stay below 1.3180.
- H3 - Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Weekly Interim Resistance)
- W H4 - Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Strong Weekly Resistance)
- D H4 - Daily Camarilla Pivot (Very Strong Daily Resistance)
- D L3 - Daily Camarilla Pivot (Daily Support)
- D L4 - Daily H4 Camarilla (Very Strong Daily Support)
- PPR - Progressive Polynomial Channel
- POC - Point Of Confluence (The zone where we expect price to react aka entry zone)